5 in stock
- The SLA-2 from ART is a rack mountable two-channel power amplifier designed for studio use. It offers a wide frequency response with very low noise and distortion for quality audio output. XLR, 1/4", and Euroblock input connectors are provided, along with five-way binding post outputs. Each channel has its own level control on the front panel.
- The SLA-2 can operate in stereo or bridged mode, and features a ground-lift switch to eliminate hum caused by ground loops. The unit offers full protection circuitry for short circuits, overloads, and overheating. If any faults are detected, the amplifier will disconnect the outputs and automatically return to normal operation when the fault is fixed. The SmartFan cooling system offers silent fan-assisted convection cooling to keep the system running reliably.
- 1U steel housing
- High quality audio with low distortion
- Individual level controls for each channel
- XLR, 1/4", and Euroblock inputs, 5-way binding post outputs
- Stereo or bridged operating modes
- Ground-lift switch for eliminating hum
- LED indicators for power, signal, clip, and protect
- SmartFan cooling system is fan-assisted for quiet, reliable operation
- Protection circuitry prevents damage from overheating, overloads, and short circuits. It will disconnect the outputs when a fault is present, and resume normal operation when the fault has been removed
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.