2 in stock
- The Sea Dragon Digital Underwater Flash Head from SeaLife is a compact light source that restores colors absorbed underwater for richer, more accurate images. It has a depth rating of 200'. Auto mode automatically adjusts flash brightness for optimal image exposure, while 8-100% variable power adjustment lets you manually fine-tune brightness. Auto Learn mode helps you easily sync pre-flash with any digital camera. The Sea Dragon flash features a guide number of 4.9-65.6', an angle of coverage of 80° horizontal x 60° vertical, and an included diffuser to widen the beam to 100°. Additionally, it has a color temperature of 5700K. Its effective underwater range is up to 8'. The unit provides about 150 flashes with 4 AA batteries, which are available separately. Fiber-reinforced polycarbonate construction and marine-grade, stainless steel hardware ensure durability.
- Depth Rating
- Can be safely submerged to a maximum depth of 200'
- Guide Number
- About 4.9' at low power and 65.6' at full power
- Effective Range
- Up to 8' underwater
- Variable Power Adjustment
- 8% to 100% in auto or manual mode. Manual allows you to fine-tune brightness with greater precision and control
- 80° horizontal x 60° vertical, or 100° with included diffuser
- Color Temperature
- Approximately 150 flashes with 4 AA batteries, which are available separately
- Power on/off, test/program, manual/auto brightness
- A convenient quick-release button enables you to detach the flash and hold it in your hand, in order to illuminate hard-to-reach-places more effectively
- Fiber-reinforced polycarbonate housing with waterproof battery compartment and marine-grade, stainless steel hardware
- Included Accessories
- Flex-Connect single tray with standard 1/4"-20 mounting screw and Flex-Connect comfort grip supplied. Additionally, an optical flash cable and universal cable adapter are included. To ensure an always-tight waterproof seal with the dual O-rings, the flash is also supplied with spare O-rings and lubricant, as well as an O-ring removal tool for quick and easy replacement. A large, zippered Sea Dragon Case allows you to store and transport the flash easily
- For all SeaLife cameras and various other underwater cameras
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.