- Stereo omni directional condenser microphones
- Support multiple menu languages (ENG/FRA/DEU/ITA/ESP/RUS/PRT/JPN/CHI/KOR)
- Overwrite function for Punch-In recording with one level of Undo
- Functions as a 2in/ 2out USB Audio Interface for Mac, PC or iOS recording
- Dictation mode designed for human voice recording and transcription
- Reverb effect for vocal and instrument resonance
- Auto recording function that can detect the sound input signal level and automatically start recording
- Proven high sound pressure design for capturing loud sounds of up to 125dB SPL
- Peak reduction function
- Self timer recording function
- Seamless gain control
- Three low cut filter levels (40/80/120Hz)
- Speed change (VSA) function for adjusting the speed from 0.5 to 2.0 times (in 0.1 increments)
- Level align feature that prevents uneven volume levels
- Equalizer setting for adjusting playback sound quality
- Divide/delete functions
- Loop/repeat playback function
- Resume function that retains the last stop position and starts playback from that position when power is turned back ON
- Jump back and play (1 to 10 sec in 1 sec increments, 10 sec, 20 sec, 30 sec)
- QUICK menu button for easy access to various functions
- High-quality 96kHz/24-bit WAV/BWF linear PCM recording and long recordings as MP3 files possible
- microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC (up to 128GB) cards can be used as recording media
- Mark function that can set up to 99 points for a single track Mark information can be utilized by BWF compatible software
- Audio files created on computers can be played (Only in formats compatible with this product)
- Built-in monaural speaker with an output of 0.3W
- Pre-recording buffer that can record up to 2 seconds prior to starting recording
- When a predetermined maximum file size is reached, a new file is created to continue recording
- Track increment creates new files at arbitrary locations during recording
- File name format can be set to use a user-defined word or the date
- The first six characters of the file name for recording can be set freely
- Playlist function
- A chromatic tuner is equipped which is helpful for practicing musical instruments
- Stereo mini jack for external stereo microphones (provides plug-in power) / External line input
- Stereo mini line output / Headphone output connector
- 128×64 pixel graphic LCD with backlight
- High-speed file transfer to a computer is possible using USB 2.0
- Powered by 2 AA batteries, USB bus power, or optional AC adapter (PS-P520E)
- Tripod attachment screw-hole built in to the unit
Tascam DR-05X RED Stereo Handheld Digital Recorder and USB Audio Interface
- Limited 1-Year Warranty for Parts
- Limited 90-Day Warranty for Labor
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Easy 30 Day Return Policy
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to Kellards within 30 days of the purchase date, subject to the conditions and exclusions below.
You may initiate a return or exchange by requesting an RMA at email@example.com.
Securely affix your return label to the outside of the shipping package. Return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer. We recommend you ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. We cannot be responsible for lost packages.
Return AddressKellards Return
3237 Greenpoint Ave.
Long Island City NY 11101
Please read conditions below. If all conditions are not met, Kellards reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee. All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact UPC code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and accessories. Kellards can only refund the original purchase price. Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable.
- Electronic software downloads
- Opened consumable items (e.g., film, tapes, paper, bulbs, CD, DVDs, ink cartridges, etc.)
- Underwater equipment that has been submerged
Defective or Damaged Items
Defective items may be repaired, exchanged or refunded at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
Please allow 3-5 business days for mail-in exchanges to be processed.
Refunds & Credits
Once we receive and inspect your item(s), we will credit your account. Please allow 5-7 days for a credit to appear on your account. In most cases, we will issue your refund in the same way you made the original purchase.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.