The Giottos Aegis Professional M-C Schott Glass LCD Screen Protector for Canon / Pentax K / Leica X / Fuji / Sony / Olympus Cameras with 2.7" LCDs is a professional optical screen protector for your digital camera. The German "Schott" optical glass is rigid and protects your LCD screen against scratches, abrasions and impact. Additionally, it's a mere 0.5mm thick. Twelve layers of anti-reflective coating on each side ensure great visibility. Say goodbye to residual images and ghosting with this screen protector, which also withstands UV light.
• Translucent glass from Schott protects LCD against scratches, abrasions and impact
• 12 layers of efficient AR / anti-reflective coating on both sides. One removable protective membrane, one anti-fingerprint coating by nano technology, and one waterproof coating by nano technology enclose the 12 layers of AR coating, creating a layered "sandwich." A double-sided, super heat-strengthened sheet of optical glass is inserted right in the middle of the 12 layers, dividing them into 2 groups of 6
• TESA 4972 double-sided tape is easily mounted and seals LCD, preventing liquids and dirt from getting in and causing damage
• No air bubbles or color casts
• Rigidity of glass surface is 8-9, with elastic pressure at 56.9 lb/in2 (4.0kg/cm2)
• Improves color quality and prolongs working life of LCD
• Acid, alkali and burn-in resistance
• Camera Compatibility:
Canon, Pentax K, Leica X, Fuji, Sony, and Olympus Cameras with 2.7" LCDs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.