The Acratech GP-s Ballhead has the ability to function as a gimbal head and as a panoramic head, providing you with incredible positioning flexibility and stability for your equipment. Gimbal heads are desirable when shooting with telephoto lenses, especially when following moving objects.
The GP-s Ball head is designed with a small diameter base diameter of 2.4"/61mm to allow it to be used with travel type tripods where the legs fold around the tripod head. The smaller base diameter allows the tripod legs to fold more compactly.
Even when using your tripod on rocky, uneven terrain the GP-s Ballhead allows you to pan parallel to the horizon, eliminating the need to carry a separate leveling base to create accurate panoramic images.
- Fits all standard tripods (1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threads).
- Easily holds over 25 lb (11.4 kg) at any angle.
- Works as a gimbal head with lenses up to 400 f/4.0
- Weighs 1.0 lb/408 g with quick release clamp
- Reduced base diameter of 2.4" (60mm).
- Dual laser engraved calibrated panning scales.
- Full movements allow any camera position.
- Precision C.N.C. machined.
- Compatible with Kirk, Arca, R.R.S., and many other quick release plates.
- Beautiful satin black anodized finish.
- Long lasting stainless steel hardware.
- All knobs are secured so they cannot vibrate loose and fall off.
- Built-in safety detent pin and double-speed thread.
- Separate tension and pan lock controls with rubber knobs.
- Oilless and greaseless ball will not attract or hold dirt and debris.
- Made in the U.S.A.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.