The filter section sports a continuously variable 12 dB Steiner Parker filter with low-pass, high-pass, and bandpass, and a classic 24 dB low-pass ladder filter with gain compensation, which prevents the reduction of lower frequencies that accompany higher resonance levels. Filter 1 includes the famous Arturia Brute Factor feedback filter for warming up the low end and producing monster growls, while the distortion circuit of Filter 2 controls the ladder filter's feed into the VCA.There are three envelope generators including dedicated ADSRs with velocity for the VCF and VCA. The third envelope is freely assignable to any parameter in the matrix and includes a delay before the ADSR section. Additionally, there are three LFOs for adding modulation to any parameter. LFO 1 and 2 offer sine, triangle, square, down-sawtooth, up-sawtooth, sample-and hold, and slewed random waveforms. LFO 1 features a Phase control, which adjusts where the LFO wave cycle starts, while LFO 2 features Fade In, which offsets the start of LFO2 and fades it in gradually. LFO 3 offers a sweepable LFO waveshape from logarithmic to linear and finally exponential. If that weren't enough, each LFO can have its own sync division setting, allowing for independent binary, triplet, or dotted options.
- 100% analog signal path provides the rich interactive sound that synth enthusiasts crave
- Built around a 61-note full-sized keyboard with aftertouch and mod and pitch wheels
- Dual VCOs with UltraSaw and Metalizer deliver sought-after Brute-series sound
- Shape your sound with Steiner-Parker and ladder filters for an added range of character
- Simple navigation (no menus or shift commands) makes operation simple and intuitive
- Instantly route signals, recall presets, and more via the matrix button array
- Expressive controls including the cutting-edge Morphée pad and a wooden ribbon controller
- 64-step sequencer lets you add motion to your sounds and create complex phrases
- Enhance your sounds with amazing onboard digital effects including delay, reverb, and more
- Included editor/librarian software and 768 preset slots with 384 factory presets make finding the perfect patches easy
- Easy-to-read OLED display for preset browsing
- Integrates easily into your setup with MIDI and USB interfacing
- Robustly constructed with beautiful black walnut cheeks and high-quality knobs and faders
Arturia PolyBrute Analog Morphing Matrix Synthesizer
- Power Cord
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Easy 30 Day Return Policy
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to Kellards within 30 days of the purchase date, subject to the conditions and exclusions below.
You may initiate a return or exchange by requesting an RMA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Securely affix your return label to the outside of the shipping package. Return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer. We recommend you ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. We cannot be responsible for lost packages.
Return AddressKellards Return
3237 Greenpoint Ave.
Long Island City NY 11101
Please read conditions below. If all conditions are not met, Kellards reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee. All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact UPC code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and accessories. Kellards can only refund the original purchase price. Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable.
- Electronic software downloads
- Opened consumable items (e.g., film, tapes, paper, bulbs, CD, DVDs, ink cartridges, etc.)
- Underwater equipment that has been submerged
Defective or Damaged Items
Defective items may be repaired, exchanged or refunded at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
Please allow 3-5 business days for mail-in exchanges to be processed.
Refunds & Credits
Once we receive and inspect your item(s), we will credit your account. Please allow 5-7 days for a credit to appear on your account. In most cases, we will issue your refund in the same way you made the original purchase.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.