Handcrafted in Japan, the SGM-250MX is housed in a brass/aluminum alloy case that improves durability and rejects ambient radio frequencies (RF). The mic comes with a 13" long, hardwired mini-XLR mic cable for convenient connection to a camera's microphone input. Included are a foam windscreen, and an SMH-X shockmount with two diameter expander sheets that provide a secure hold for your mic, whether you run-and-gun or mount it to a pistol grip or to a boompole.
- Short length and compact design ideal for mounting on cinema and mirrorless cameras
- Specifically tuned to preserve the natural qualities of a speaking subject
- Supercardioid polar pattern with narrow pickup area, provides enhanced directionality for isolating dialog from ambient noise
- Electret condenser microphone element delivers high sensitivity and low self-noise for clear recording of quiet sounds
- Custom-designed acoustic tube with high-precision, phase-canceling slots
- Powered by 11 to 50 VDC phantom power
- Flat-frequency response for accurate audio capture—20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Wide dynamic range allows for capturing sounds at up to 112 dB without distortion
- Brass/aluminum alloy case for improved durability and rejection of ambient RF
- Gold-plated, 3-pin mini-XLR output connector with 13" hardwired cable extension—connects to camera microphone inputs
- Includes SMH-X shockmount—compatible with standard-size camera shoe slots, as well as 1/4-20-threaded boompoles and tripods
- Includes two diameter expander sheets with adhesive backing—wrap around the base of the microphone to allow for a secure fit in ring-clamps with diameter larger than 0.82"
- Includes foam windscreen and carry pouch
- Handcrafted in Japan
Azden SGM-250MX Compact Shotgun Microphone for Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K
- Azden SMH-X Universal Shockmount for Camera Shoes and Boompoles
- Foam Windscreen
- Carry Pouch
- 2 x Diameter Expander Rubber Sheets
- Limited 2-Year Warranty, Extended to 10 Years with Online Registration
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Easy 30 Day Return Policy
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to Kellards within 30 days of the purchase date, subject to the conditions and exclusions below.
You may initiate a return or exchange by requesting an RMA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Securely affix your return label to the outside of the shipping package. Return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer. We recommend you ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. We cannot be responsible for lost packages.
Return AddressKellards Return
3237 Greenpoint Ave.
Long Island City NY 11101
Please read conditions below. If all conditions are not met, Kellards reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee. All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact UPC code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and accessories. Kellards can only refund the original purchase price. Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable.
- Electronic software downloads
- Opened consumable items (e.g., film, tapes, paper, bulbs, CD, DVDs, ink cartridges, etc.)
- Underwater equipment that has been submerged
Defective or Damaged Items
Defective items may be repaired, exchanged or refunded at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
Please allow 3-5 business days for mail-in exchanges to be processed.
Refunds & Credits
Once we receive and inspect your item(s), we will credit your account. Please allow 5-7 days for a credit to appear on your account. In most cases, we will issue your refund in the same way you made the original purchase.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.