The 335 bag has four interior slip pockets that are located between the main inner compartment and the exterior, along with two large front exterior pockets and two pen pockets on the front. An interior grab handle allows you to carry the bag with the protective cover flap open, and a leather grab handle snaps together securely for another carrying option. Additionally, there is a Delta Sling shoulder strap with a heavy-duty, neoprene-backed leather shoulder pad.
• Made from soft-weave fabric which helps eliminate abrasions, combined with canvas dual-laminate waterproof canvas
• Heavy-duty, closed cell foam padded interior
• Double-laminated, removable hard bottom
• Superflex 9-15 and 10-18 partitions for separating and organizing the interior
• Superflex flap
• QRC (Quick Release System) closures
• Zipper closure
• Four brass feet keep the bag from scuffing when placed on the ground
• Fully waterproof top flap completely covers the top of the bag as well as the front bellow pockets
• Main compartment is framed internally with 4-ply Nytex binding. This maintains the bag's shape and helps to channel rainwater away from seams. The TukTop allows the main zipper, with its double pullers, to be tucked out of the way when opened.
• The front exterior zippered compartment has padded sewn-in pockets which can easily hold filters, additional cords, and connectors. Also has an area for a notepad, paperback, newsmagazine, etc.
• Four interior slip pockets are located between the main inner compartment and the exterior of the bag
• Two large front exterior pockets
• Two pen pockets on the front of the bag
• Five Loop Fixing System is used to attach optional tripod straps or backpack harness
• Interior grab handle allows the photographer to hand carry the bag with the protective cover flap open
• Leather grab handle snaps together securely for easy hand carrying
• Delta Sling shoulder strap with heavy-duty neoprene backed leather shoulder pad
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.