In addition to the large LCD, the Hypercore NEO Slim has an LED gauge on the side where the user can easily glance over at it. Other features include 2000 charge/discharge cycles, hibernation mode, and the ability to communicate to cameras as well as chargers with both one-wire and two-wire protocols. Such an advanced battery wouldn't be complete without peripheral support. The Hypercore NEO Slim provides a SmartTap D-Tap port and a USB port for powering/charging devices. The SmartTap port lets you power any 12 VDC accessory and transmit battery data if the accessory is able to communicate that information. The Hypercore Slim is also widely compatible with many different chargers. This V-mount version is compatible with RED, IDX, and Sony V-mount chargers, among others.
- The Hypercore NEO Slim is a 14.8V, 98Wh lithium-ion V-mount battery supporting a 12A continuous draw and 16A peak draw. It's only 1.5" thin and weighs just 1.4 lb.
- The battery features an eight-cell design utilizing Panasonic cells.
- A multipurpose backlit LCD provides nominal runtime based on a 25W load, remaining runtime once connected to a device, and remaining charge time when on a charger.
- The Hypercore NEO Slim can communicate to cameras as well as chargers with both one-wire and two-wire protocols.
- The packs go to sleep/hibernate when there is no battery usage or movement after a 48-hour period. Once the battery is picked back up, it awakens.
- Integrated "smart" D-Tap connector allows users to power any 12 VDC device while also receiving all battery data from the port.
- 5V USB port allows powering any USB accessory on the set as well as charge mobile devices.
- Over-molded, non-slip rubberized housing helps provide cell protection against accidental impacts.
- The NEO Slim is firmware-upgradeable via its USB port.
- The Hypercore NEO Slim UN38.3 is certified for safer travel (depending on the airline carrier).
- The Hypercore NEO Slim incorporates Storage Mode to protect self-discharge and help comply with travel regulations.
Core SWX Hypercore NEO Slim 98Wh Lithium-Ion Battery (V-Mount)
- 1-Year Warranty
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Easy 30 Day Return Policy
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to Kellards within 30 days of the purchase date, subject to the conditions and exclusions below.
You may initiate a return or exchange by requesting an RMA at email@example.com.
Securely affix your return label to the outside of the shipping package. Return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer. We recommend you ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. We cannot be responsible for lost packages.
Return AddressKellards Return
3237 Greenpoint Ave.
Long Island City NY 11101
Please read conditions below. If all conditions are not met, Kellards reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee. All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact UPC code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and accessories. Kellards can only refund the original purchase price. Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable.
- Electronic software downloads
- Opened consumable items (e.g., film, tapes, paper, bulbs, CD, DVDs, ink cartridges, etc.)
- Underwater equipment that has been submerged
Defective or Damaged Items
Defective items may be repaired, exchanged or refunded at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
Please allow 3-5 business days for mail-in exchanges to be processed.
Refunds & Credits
Once we receive and inspect your item(s), we will credit your account. Please allow 5-7 days for a credit to appear on your account. In most cases, we will issue your refund in the same way you made the original purchase.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.