- Calibrate Monitors, Projectors, Laptops
- Studio Match Assistant
- Includes Color Probe
- Unlimited Calibration Settings
- User Defined and REC. 709 Settings
- 5 Ambient Light Settings
With the ever increasing choice in monitors, the Spyder5ELITE Display Calibration System from Datacolor helps you maintain consistency from production through post and delivery. Designed to provide professional photographers, colorists, and calibration perfectionists with the tools for complete control of their color workflow, the Spyder5ELITE allows you to match multiple monitors, from laptops to desktop monitors, front projectors, and even matching multiple studio monitors to a single standard. The ELITE software incorporates advanced calibration features for setting gamma, white point, and gray balance, and allows you unlimited choices for calibration settings.
The included Spyder5 Colorimeter (probe) features a 7-detector optical engine. Compact and portable the Spyder5 mounts to your monitor via lens cap counterweight, or an integrated tripod mount. Featuring a 5 minute initial calibration time, and a recalibration time of just half that, the Spyder5ELITE system gets you up and calibrated quickly, and monthly recalibrations allow you to stay calibrated even faster. With 5 ambient light settings, before and after evaluation, video and print standards to calibrate your monitor to, and advanced display analysis the Spyder5ELITE is a powerful tool in your color correction arsenal. A reusable storage box protects your Spyder5 Colorimeter unit when you need to take it traveling.
- Spyder5 calibrates your monitor to an industry color reference standard to ensure on-screen colors are accurate, grays and whites are consistent, shadow and highlight details are protected, and skin tones are true-to-life.
- The software provides you a calibration wizard, with interactive help. You can also choose to use the Expert Console with a suite of expert calibration features.
- The software supports storing an unlimited number of calibration choices, including REC. 709 for those working in the video color space.
- Spyder5ELITE allows you to calibrate laptops, desktop monitors, and front projectors. The StudioMatch Assistant allows you to match multiple monitors to a single standard.
- Featuring 5 ambient light settings, you can color correct with confidence knowing that your monitor stays calibrated even as ambient lighting conditions shift.
- Before and After calibration evaluation is possible using a Standard Datacolor image, or your user imported images.
- Display Analysis feature lets you evaluate and compare the performance of all of your laptop and desktop monitors.
- You can calibrate your monitor in just 5 minutes, and monthly recalibrations can take half that.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Easy 30 Day Return Policy
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to Kellards within 30 days of the purchase date, subject to the conditions and exclusions below.
You may initiate a return or exchange by requesting an RMA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Securely affix your return label to the outside of the shipping package. Return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer. We recommend you ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. We cannot be responsible for lost packages.
Return AddressKellards Return
3237 Greenpoint Ave.
Long Island City NY 11101
Please read conditions below. If all conditions are not met, Kellards reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee. All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact UPC code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and accessories. Kellards can only refund the original purchase price. Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable.
- Electronic software downloads
- Opened consumable items (e.g., film, tapes, paper, bulbs, CD, DVDs, ink cartridges, etc.)
- Underwater equipment that has been submerged
Defective or Damaged Items
Defective items may be repaired, exchanged or refunded at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
Please allow 3-5 business days for mail-in exchanges to be processed.
Refunds & Credits
Once we receive and inspect your item(s), we will credit your account. Please allow 5-7 days for a credit to appear on your account. In most cases, we will issue your refund in the same way you made the original purchase.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.