- Lens-Based Color Engine Technology
- Ambient Light Monitoring
- Color Profile and Settings Switching
- Single-Click Wizard Calibration
- Manual Console Calibration Mode
Helping to achieve consistently accurate colors from your monitor, the SpyderX Elite from Datacolor is a calibration solution featuring a lens-based color engine for fast, precise, and versatile performance. The colorimeter pairs with SpyderX software to provide a range of calibration control, ranging from a one-click, wizard-guided option to an expert console for finely tuning color, brightness, and contrast to match any application. The colorimeter incorporates an ambient light sensor to measure prevailing light conditions, and can automatically re-calibrate your monitor to maintain consistent results.
The Elite version of the SpyderX ups the level of control, offering unlimited calibration setting choices to suit anything from photo to video to scientific standard settings, and a monitor performance analysis feature lets you inspect the various aspects and uniformity of your calibration settings. This software and colorimeter can also be used to calibrate digital projectors, multiple monitor setups, and, using StudioMatch, can create a standard for all displays you work with to be matched. Additionally, built-in soft proofing helps to achieve accurate results when moving to print, tablets, or other screens.
- Using redeveloped lens-based color engine technology, this colorimeter offers improved light sensitivity and greater accuracy to promote truer screen color, white balance, and more shadow detail.
- SpyderX software is an intuitive means for producing both quick calibrations as well as more customized color profiling. One-click calibration and step-by-step wizard guides can be used to expedite the calibration process or expert console modes offer increased control for specialty applications.
- Integrated ambient light sensor can measure your room light throughout the day to permit fine-tuning of the screen's brightness and contrast to ideal viewing levels. SpyderX software can then warn you to re-calibrate or perform calibrations automatically to match the prevailing ambient light using custom profiles covering five different ambient light settings.
- Multiple laptops, desktop monitors, and front projectors can be calibrated using SpyderX software, with full support for the latest display technologies. Additionally, StudioMatch can create a calibration target, which is shareable between attached displays and computers, to maintain a consistent overall profile.
- The SpyderProof function allows you to compare your monitor's colors before and after calibration to isolate the flaws and what has changed between settings. This function can be used in conjunction with a Datacolor composite test image or one of your own photos can be uploaded for full-screen review.
- An unlimited range of calibration options and presets can be applied depending on the specific application the monitor is being used for, including photo, video, pre-press, and scientific calibration standards. These calibration settings allow you to quickly change and work with different combinations of gamma, white point, and brightness.
- SpyderX Elite Display Analysis allows you to understand how your monitors are performing at a given time, with insight given to the color, brightness, contrast, gamut, tone response, white point, color accuracy, and color uniformity.
- The soft proof feature helps to simulate how your images will look on different screens, devices, or when printed. In regard to printing, the soft proofing can even take into account different printer models, paper types, ink sets, and ICC profiles.
- In addition to computer monitors, SpyderX Elite is also compatible with digital projectors, is suitable for video and cine applications, and can be used to tune multiple and side-by-side monitor configurations.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Easy 30 Day Return Policy
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to Kellards within 30 days of the purchase date, subject to the conditions and exclusions below.
You may initiate a return or exchange by requesting an RMA at email@example.com.
Securely affix your return label to the outside of the shipping package. Return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer. We recommend you ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. We cannot be responsible for lost packages.
Return AddressKellards Return
3237 Greenpoint Ave.
Long Island City NY 11101
Please read conditions below. If all conditions are not met, Kellards reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee. All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact UPC code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and accessories. Kellards can only refund the original purchase price. Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable.
- Electronic software downloads
- Opened consumable items (e.g., film, tapes, paper, bulbs, CD, DVDs, ink cartridges, etc.)
- Underwater equipment that has been submerged
Defective or Damaged Items
Defective items may be repaired, exchanged or refunded at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
Please allow 3-5 business days for mail-in exchanges to be processed.
Refunds & Credits
Once we receive and inspect your item(s), we will credit your account. Please allow 5-7 days for a credit to appear on your account. In most cases, we will issue your refund in the same way you made the original purchase.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.