The Delvcam HDMI/VGA LCD Monitor (7") provides high-quality images with a resolution of 800 x 480 (VGA), contrast ratio of 500:1, and brightness of 300cd/m². It features automatic display adjustment, or you can adjust the settings like brightness, contrast ratio, resolution, and color quality. Useful in GPS systems for cars, ships and other mobile applications, the monitor can also be used in OB (Outside Broadcast) trucks and production studios for in-line monitoring of HDMI, VGA, and composite video signals.
The monitor comes with a built-in speaker and LED-illuminated backlight that has a minimum lifetime of 20,000 hours. Four adjustable backlight levels are available for daytime or night-time use. The VESA 75 x 75 mount makes for easy mounting on a filler panel or swivel arm and the 1/4-20 bottom mount offers flexible mounting when used with Delvcam LCD mounts.
With the multilingual OSD menu, the monitor offers display settings in multiple languages and has low power consumption of 0.8W.
• 7" diagonal TFT-LCD with built-in speaker
• Compact form factor in a rugged chassis
• Supports up to 1920 x 1440 video
• Resolution - 800 (H) x (RGB) x 480 (V)=1,152,000(dots)
• HDMI & VGA inputs, as well as dual composite video and audio inputs
• HD and VGA displays in ENG / EFP applications, OB trucks and mobile operations
• Automatic display adjustment for settings like brightness, contrast ratio, resolution, and color quality
• LED illuminated backlight with minimum life time of 20,000 hours
• Four adjustable backlight levels for daytime or night-time use
• Mount - VESA 75 x 75 for easy mounting on a filler panel or swivel arm
• 1/4-20 bottom mount allows quick mounting anywhere when coupled with Delvcam's vast array of LCD mounts
• Multilingual OSD menu
• Full-function IR remote control
• Low power consumption (0.8W)
• Suitable for VGA,VCD, DVD and GPS systems for cars, ships and other mobile applications
• Can be used in production studios and broadcasting facilities for in-line monitoring of HDMI, VGA, and composite video signals
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.