Out of stock
- The Electro Voice RE 27 N/D is a professional, dynamic cardioid microphone designed for broadcast, recording and sound reinforcement applications. Much like the RE 20, the RE 27 N/D is a standard in radio and television, but remains a proven tool in the recording studio as well. Considered an improvement on the RE 20, the 27 N/D features a Neodymium based magnet which greatly improves sensitivity, frequency response and SPL handling, resulting in higher gain (up to 6dB more output) while keeping the noise floor low. In addition, a highly effective hum-bucking coil is used to attenuate hum from lighting, bad grounds and other sources.
- Due to it's variable D design, the microphone is virtually free of bass-boosting "proximity effect" when used close. The result is smooth, even frequency response no matter the proximity and position of the speaker.Because of it's dynamic element, the RE 27 N/D also features excellent transient (peak) response. In addition the microphone features an internal blast filter, completely covering every opening. Singers and talkers can literally touch the microphone with their lips without worry of "pops" or excessive sibilance. The supercardioid polar pattern effectively minimizes room ambiance and off-axis noise. The greatest attenuation occurs at 180 degrees, directly behind the microphone.
- Neodymium Based Magnet
- The microphone is designed around a Neodymium based magnet, greatly improving sensitivity, output gain structure and frequency response.
- Supercardioid Pattern
- The RE 27 N/D features a supercardioid polar pattern which is effective minimizing off-axis noise and ambiance.
- Internal Windscreen
- An internal blast and wind filter eliminates "pop" and wind noise at the closest proximity.
- Bass Tilt Down Switch
- The "bass tilt down" switch corrects spectrum balance for use in long reach situations and eliminates low frequency noise and rumble.
- Flat Frequency Response
- The RE 27 N/D's flat frequency response remains flat even at extremely close proximities.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.