- Four high-performance Clarett+ preamps Hear every nuance and capture clear and powerful audio with preamps that bring masses of headroom, low distortion and ultra-low noise.
- Make vocals shine with all-analogue Air Premium, relay-controlled analogue circuitry on every preamp emulates the classic Focusrite ISA110 by switching the impedance to 2.2kΩ and adding two cumulative high shelves, totalling a 4dB boost in the high frequencies.
- New and improved A-D and D-A converters Create tighter mixes and make more accurate recordings with extremely high-performance, independent A-D and D-A converters, which deliver extremely low noise, low distortion and high dynamic range.
- Two improved, powerful, true-to-life analogue headphone outputs Twin outputs provide a flat frequency response at all output levels with any type of headphones, to inspire the best-sounding recordings and mixes, and evoke amazing vocal performances.
- Two JFET instrument inputs Dedicated, ultra-high-impedance JFET instrument inputs, with extremely wide audio bandwidth, mimic guitar amp inputs to preserve the natural tone of guitars and capture their true character.
- ADAT optical input Expand Clarett+ 4Pre to make the most of ADAT-compatible outboard equipment such as Clarett OctoPre, with eight channels of digital expandability, perfect for every stage of your creative journey.
- Comprehensive software bundle Get studio-grade results with the included bundle of recording software, mixing plug-ins and virtual instruments.
- Focusrite Plug-in Collective Register to receive regular discounts and exclusive versions of the most innovative software titles.
- Focusrite Control Easy-to-use and feature-packed software for computer and iOS devices gives you complete control over all aspects of Clarett+.
- Brainworx bx_console Focusrite SC – A meticulously authentic emulation of the Focusrite Studio Console. The classic ISA 110 module was created when Sir George Martin asked Rupert Neve for custom modules for AIR Montserrat studios. The overwhelming success of the ISA 110 lead to Focusrite building a full Studio Console of the ISA sound. Today this sound has been precisely recreated in the bx_console Focusrite SC plug-in. Complete with channel-to-channel variance, run this across every channel in your mix for the full Focusrite experience.
- Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-in Suite – Accurately model Focusrite’s classic Red range equaliser and compressor hardware – letting you exploit the originals’ famous sound, conveniently from within your audio software. Coveted by producers and engineers for their exceptional clarity and versatility, the original Red 2 and Red 3 remain prized fixtures in professional recording studios the world over. Now, you can use these revered pieces, easily and flexibly, in your own mixes.
- Plug-in Collective – When you register any Focusrite hardware you gain access to the most innovative music software brands on the market. Plug-in Collective keeps you up to date with the latest tools, offering you new free downloads every couple of months, along with generous discounts.
Focusrite Clarett+ 4Pre 18-in / 8-out Audio Interface
- 2 x USB Cable to support standard USB connector and USB Type C connector
- XLR-XLR Cables
- Studio Professional Monitor Headphones
- Power Supply
- 3-Year Warranty
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Easy 30 Day Return Policy
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to Kellards within 30 days of the purchase date, subject to the conditions and exclusions below.
You may initiate a return or exchange by requesting an RMA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Securely affix your return label to the outside of the shipping package. Return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer. We recommend you ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. We cannot be responsible for lost packages.
Return AddressKellards Return
3237 Greenpoint Ave.
Long Island City NY 11101
Please read conditions below. If all conditions are not met, Kellards reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee. All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact UPC code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and accessories. Kellards can only refund the original purchase price. Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable.
- Electronic software downloads
- Opened consumable items (e.g., film, tapes, paper, bulbs, CD, DVDs, ink cartridges, etc.)
- Underwater equipment that has been submerged
Defective or Damaged Items
Defective items may be repaired, exchanged or refunded at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
Please allow 3-5 business days for mail-in exchanges to be processed.
Refunds & Credits
Once we receive and inspect your item(s), we will credit your account. Please allow 5-7 days for a credit to appear on your account. In most cases, we will issue your refund in the same way you made the original purchase.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.