Furthermore, the QCon Pro G2 utilizes Mackie Control and HUI emulation that controls your favorite digital audio workstation and includes overlays for most popular DAWs including Cubase/Nuendo, Logic Pro, Ableton Live, ProTools, Studio One, Digital Performer, FL Studio, Samplitude, Reaper, Bitwig, Reason, Sonar, and Audition. A user defined mode is also included to create custom presets and MIDI mapping. The QCon Pro G2 is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, and 10, and Max OS X, and features a high-speed USB 2.0 connection.
Includes free recording software, such as Harrison 32C Vocal Intensity Processor, a "greatest hits" collection of features from Harrison's analog console heritage, Harrison AVA plugins and Mixbus32C workstation; Tracktion DAW Essentials, a collection of 16 contemporary FX plugins for use with any DAW; Dotec Audio plugins for streaming, podcasting, recording and mixing; and Bitwig Studio 8-Track, the trim and effective digital audio workstation to start producing, performing, and designing sounds like a pro, all available via download upon purchase and registration.
- 8 touch-sensitive motorized channel faders
- 12-segment LED level metering for channels
- 1 touch-sensitive motorized fader for master channel
- 8 dual function encoder knobs (enter & rotate)
- 11-segment LED surrounding the encoders to indicate the rotating position
- Large backlit LCD to display channel name, control values, etc. for each channel
- 12-segment LED display showing time location of your project in either SMPTE or MIDI beat clock (bars, beats, and ticks) format
- 78 assignable buttons for user defined mode
- Jog wheel shuttle for fast search and control
- Illuminated buttons for each channel including Rec-enable, Solo, Mute, Select, and Monitor
- 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast Forward, and Loop
- Illuminated zoom key with 4 direction keys
- Mackie Control and HUI Universal emulation
- iMap self MIDI mapping software is provided for user-defined mode (MIDI Learn)
- Expandable to 32-channel control surface with 3 units of QCon EX G2 (sold separately)
- User A & User B 1/4" TRS connectors for connecting with pedals
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7/8/10 (32-bit & 64-bit), and Mac OS X (Intel Mac)
- USB 2.0 high-speed connectivity
- Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMap software
- Different DAW overlays are included - Cubase/Nuendo, Logic Pro, Digital Performer, FL Studio, Samplitude, Reaper, Studio One, Bitwig, Reason, ProTools, Sonar, Audition, Ableton Live, and User Define mode
- Robust aluminum and metal casing with Kensington lock port
Free Software Included:
- Harrison 32C Vocal Intensity Processor, a "greatest hits" collection of features from Harrison's analog console heritage, Harrison AVA plugins and Mixbus32C workstation
- Tracktion DAW Essentials, a collection of 16 contemporary FX plugins for use with any DAW
- Dotec Audio plugins for streaming, podcasting, recording and mixing
- Bitwig Studio 8-Track, the trim and effective digital audio workstation to start producing, performing, and designing sounds like a pro, all available via download upon purchase and registration
Re. operating system compatibility, please update to:
- Class-compliant with macOS Big Sur (M1 and Intel Compatible), Windows 10, and Windows 8/7 (32 & 64-bit)
Icon Pro Audio QCon Pro G2 Control Surface
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Easy 30 Day Return Policy
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to Kellards within 30 days of the purchase date, subject to the conditions and exclusions below.
You may initiate a return or exchange by requesting an RMA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Securely affix your return label to the outside of the shipping package. Return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer. We recommend you ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. We cannot be responsible for lost packages.
Return AddressKellards Return
3237 Greenpoint Ave.
Long Island City NY 11101
Please read conditions below. If all conditions are not met, Kellards reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee. All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact UPC code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and accessories. Kellards can only refund the original purchase price. Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable.
- Electronic software downloads
- Opened consumable items (e.g., film, tapes, paper, bulbs, CD, DVDs, ink cartridges, etc.)
- Underwater equipment that has been submerged
Defective or Damaged Items
Defective items may be repaired, exchanged or refunded at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
Please allow 3-5 business days for mail-in exchanges to be processed.
Refunds & Credits
Once we receive and inspect your item(s), we will credit your account. Please allow 5-7 days for a credit to appear on your account. In most cases, we will issue your refund in the same way you made the original purchase.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.