The JuicedLink RA333 Riggy Assist Low-Noise Preamp is a straightforward, miniature, and flexible microphone preamplifier for use with DSLR cameras. The RA333 Riggy Assist provides AGC (Automatic Gain Control) disabling, headphone monitor output and LED display, allowing it to be used with most DSLR cameras. There are 3 built-in XLR inputs and a single 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo output, input gain control, 48V and 12V phantom power.
The RA333 is capable of alkaline or LiPolymer battery operation and its small, lightweight enclosure allows for flexible mounting and room for accessories. Simultaneously "rig" optional accessories onto the top and side of the RA333 Riggy Assist for flexible mounting options unheard of from a preamplifier this small. Camera Overload Protection - Audio Output Bracketing sends all 3 channel signals to the left and right outputs, with a 16dB attenuated (lower) signal at the right output. This allows for a secondary signal to be recorded in case the primary signal peaks or distorts.
- AGC (Automatic Gain Control) disabling
- Headphone output
- 4 segment R/L meters (each) which can be calibrated to camera
Riggy Mounting Options
- Three XLR input low-noise preamp, amplified mic level output (3.5mm stereo mini jack)
- Optional accessory bracket allows mounting of numerous other components, such as microphones, wireless receivers, etc.
Designed to Optimized Battery Life Efficiency
- Switchable between Alkaline and LiPoly 9V battery use (patent pending)
- Selective power down mode to turn off portions of the preamp (two XLR channels and/or meter) not being used (patent pending)
- ?6 hr battery life (no phantom, all 3 XLR inputs active, Alkaline battery)
- 48V phantom power, and power saving 12V phantom mode
Camera Overload Protection
- Audio Output Bracketing (patent pending) duplicates the left channel on the right channel at lower signal level (approximately 16dB lower). If the camera overloads on the main signal on the left channel, you have a backup at a safe lower level on the right channel
- Audio Output Bracketing adds no noise or distortion, in contrast to the noise and distortion created by limiters. It also consumes no battery power.
Mic/Line Switches for each XLR channel
Hi/Lo Gain Switches for each XLR channel
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.