The Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S4 MK2 is designed for DJs and electronic music performers that use Traktor DJ or Traktor Pro 2 software. The updated controller now features aircraft-grade aluminum jog wheel plates, improved fader reliability, RGB color coded buttons for visual feedback when triggering cue points, samples, and loops, as well as full support for the iPad and iPhone Traktor DJ application.
The unit consists of a three components: a software controller that mirrors the control interface of Traktor Pro 2 DJ software, a 4-channel mixer plus loop recording with 3-band EQ, filter knobs, gain, and two FX sends per channel, and a Cirrus Logic AD/DA audio interface with 24-bit 96/kHz resolution.
- Mirrors the user interface of Traktor 2 Pro DJ software with knobs and backlit buttons for selecting tracks, mixing, and applying effects without having to touch the computer mouse or track pad
Backlit RGB Buttons
- Provides visual feedback over cue points and samples that are easy to read in a dark club
- Features controls for main level output, a one push encoder for browsing and loading tracks, as well as snap and quant buttons for syncing audio to the master clock
- Provides 30 times more throughput compared to regular MIDI for precise fluid control of the DJ software
Gain and FX Assign
- Provides gain controls for each deck and two FX assign buttons to route audio to the two effect sections on each channel
- Enables recording loops from any channel or recording audio from the microphone input or master output. You can then overdub loops to build complex live mixes. A footswitch can be connected to control recording and overdubbing for hands free operation
- Allows you to use the controller with any program that supports MIDI
- Enables precise control of cueing and scratching due to touch detective aluminum top plate and silicone-damped braking system
- Allows you to assign default hotcue settings, FX presets, or reassign Remix Deck functions to accommodate your unique playing style
- Equipped with path limiters to ensure sharp attacks, the faders include dust covers to protect against long term wear. The controller also includes relative pitch faders to avoid sudden jumps in track tempo
- Automatically detects tempo and analyzes the waveform of a track with a beat grid to indicate transients, kicks, and snares to make mixing easier
- Provides 3-band EQ, reliable long-lasting faders, and the ability to blend the loop recorder as an additional channel in your mix
- Offers pre-listen cue buttons and headphone output with independent amplifier
- Features Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters with 24-bit/96 kHz resolution and hi-gain balanced 1/4" TRS outputs
- Allows you to set loop lengths, Hot cue points, and layer samples in the deck slots for real-time remixing
- Provides 30 effects and allows you to re-arrange tracks with up to 64 loops or one shot samples per deck
- Records your entire mix with a single click
- Includes 40 original loops and 10 full tracks that cover drums, bass, percussion and synth loops in dubstep, minimal, house, techno, and trance styles
- Includes dedicated knobs for controlling effect filters
- Allows you to connect turntables or CDJ's for timecode control by purchasing Traktor Scratch Pro 2 Software and Timecode kit
- Allows you to utilize a Traktor Kontrol F1 Remix Deck with your main controller and then purchase complete tracks broken into beats and loops from providers such as Beatport and Whatpeopleplay.com among others
- Displays loop length, keylock, and master info
Separate Booth Output
- Allows you to connect the controller to a DJ monitor separate from the main PA system
- Features dedicated button for flux mode which allows you to jump around hotcues or add glitching effects and then resume playback at the correct point in the track
- Charges your iPhone or iPad when connected provided the device has some initial battery life
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Easy 30 Day Return Policy
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to Kellards within 30 days of the purchase date, subject to the conditions and exclusions below.
You may initiate a return or exchange by requesting an RMA at email@example.com.
Securely affix your return label to the outside of the shipping package. Return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer. We recommend you ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. We cannot be responsible for lost packages.
Return AddressKellards Return
3237 Greenpoint Ave.
Long Island City NY 11101
Please read conditions below. If all conditions are not met, Kellards reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee. All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact UPC code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and accessories. Kellards can only refund the original purchase price. Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable.
- Electronic software downloads
- Opened consumable items (e.g., film, tapes, paper, bulbs, CD, DVDs, ink cartridges, etc.)
- Underwater equipment that has been submerged
Defective or Damaged Items
Defective items may be repaired, exchanged or refunded at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
Please allow 3-5 business days for mail-in exchanges to be processed.
Refunds & Credits
Once we receive and inspect your item(s), we will credit your account. Please allow 5-7 days for a credit to appear on your account. In most cases, we will issue your refund in the same way you made the original purchase.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.