The Z fc is a DX-format mirrorless camera sporting a 20.9MP CMOS sensor, which pairs with EXPEED 6 image processing to realize quick shooting performance up to 11 fps, UHD 4K video recording at 30p, and sensitivity up to ISO 51200. Despite its classic looks, this camera is updated for contemporary content creation and features a fully articulating touchscreen LCD, supports live streaming, is compatible with external microphones, and has an advanced 209-point AF system with full-time subject tracking and eye-detection AF. Focusing on the physical design, the Z fc stands out as a clear reference to Nikon's classic SLR film camera heritage, and features several familiar physical controls on the body, including dedicated dials to adjust ISO, shutter speed, and exposure compensation. The body also features a 2.36m-dot OLED EVF and supports SnapBridge wireless connectivity for pairing with a mobile device for remote camera control. Also benefitting on-location shoots and longer takes, the Z fc also supports in-camera battery charging and on-the-go power via the USB C port.
20.9MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor and EXPEED 6 Image Processor
The DX-format 20.9MP CMOS sensor is paired with the EXPEED 6 image processor to provide a versatile mixture of high sensitivity, nuanced image quality, and fast overall performance. At native values, a sensitivity range from ISO 100-51200 permits working in a broad array of lighting conditions, and can be further expanded up to ISO 204800 for extreme low-light conditions. The mixture of resolution and sensor size also contributes to clean image quality and smooth color transitions with reduced noise throughout the sensitivity range. In addition to benefitting image quality, the EXPEED 6 processor also affords a wealth of speed throughout the camera system, including a top full-resolution continuous shooting rate of 11 fps.
Besides imaging, the sensor's design also incorporates a 209-point hybrid autofocus system, which uses both phase-detection and contrast-detection methods to quickly and accurately acquire focus for both stills and video applications. This focusing system also supports Eye Detection AF, which uses facial recognition to help lock focus onto subjects' eyes.
UHD 4K Video Recording
Capable of recording more than just stills, the Z fc supports UHD 4K video recording at up to 30 fps and Full HD recording at up to 120 fps, for slow-motion effects, along with the ability to save movie files to the in-camera memory card. In-camera time-lapse shooting is also possible.
- A large 3" 1.04m-dot LCD screen is available for bright, clear, and vivid image playback and live view shooting. The screen has a vari-angle design, which benefits front-facing selfie captures, and it is also a touchscreen for more intuitive operation, navigation, and settings control.
- A 2.36m-dot electronic finder is present for comfortable eye-level viewing. It has a 1.02x magnification and uses NIKKOR optics to guarantee a sharp, clear image.
- A robust magnesium alloy chassis is both dust- and weather-resistant to benefit working in harsh climates and inclement conditions.
- Built-in SnapBridge connectivity to enable seamless transfer of low-resolution imagery as well as remote shooting capabilities. BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) and Wi-Fi enables communication between the camera and a smart device and, additionally, the mobile device can remotely trigger the shutter and display a live view image from the camera to enable working from a distance.
- Live streaming and web conferencing via separately purchased USB Type-C cable.
- 3.5mm stereo mini-pin jack provides plug-in power
- Included EN-EL25 rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides approximately 300 shots per charge.
- Compatible with NIKKOR Z lenses as well as F-mount lenses using the separately purchased FTZ Mount Adapter.
Nikon Z fc Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only)
- Nikon EN-EL25 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery (7.6V, 1120mAh)
- Nikon MH-32 Battery Charger
- Nikon BF-N1 Body Cap
- DK-32 Rubber Eyecup
- AN-DC23 Camera Strap
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Easy 30 Day Return Policy
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to Kellards within 30 days of the purchase date, subject to the conditions and exclusions below.
You may initiate a return or exchange by requesting an RMA at email@example.com.
Securely affix your return label to the outside of the shipping package. Return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer. We recommend you ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. We cannot be responsible for lost packages.
Return AddressKellards Return
3237 Greenpoint Ave.
Long Island City NY 11101
Please read conditions below. If all conditions are not met, Kellards reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee. All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact UPC code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and accessories. Kellards can only refund the original purchase price. Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable.
- Electronic software downloads
- Opened consumable items (e.g., film, tapes, paper, bulbs, CD, DVDs, ink cartridges, etc.)
- Underwater equipment that has been submerged
Defective or Damaged Items
Defective items may be repaired, exchanged or refunded at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
Please allow 3-5 business days for mail-in exchanges to be processed.
Refunds & Credits
Once we receive and inspect your item(s), we will credit your account. Please allow 5-7 days for a credit to appear on your account. In most cases, we will issue your refund in the same way you made the original purchase.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.