The Novation Launchpad Ableton Live Controller MK2 now features backlit RGB lighting to illuminate its iconic 8 x 8 grid of pads for launching clips, playing drum racks, and controlling your mixer within Live.
The 64 pads are integrated seamlessly into Ableton Live. The RGB back lighting system is designed to match the color of the clips in your session for intuitive 1:1 production and performance.
• Allows you to launch multiple clips at once, trigger scenes, and navigate your Ableton Live Session
Control Ableton LIve
• Integrates immediately and seamlessly with Ableton Live, without any set up whatsoever
Focus On Your Music
• Features 64 RGB pads that light up to match the color of your clips within Ableton Live
Play Drum Racks
• Uses the grid to play drums and samples that are pre-mapped to Ableton Live's drum rack
Mix From Your Grid
• Allows you to start and stop lops, arm tracks, and control volumes, pans and sends with the eight vertical rows of pads doubling up as stepped faders
Create Eye-Catching Pads
• Using just USB power, the RGB pads adds visual appeal to your performance on stage
Compact Form Factor
• Fits in many DJ shoulder-style bags
Build Your Own Creation
• Works with Max for Live
Build Your Perfect Instrument
• Allows you to combine more Launchpads or other Launchpads to build a fully hands-on Ableton Live Studio
4GB Loop Library from Loopmasters
• A 4GB Loopmasters sample library is included with every Novation product and is packed with professional-quality, royalty-free loops and one-shots. The library offers a huge range of electronic and acoustic instrumentation and encompasses all contemporary genres, from blues, funk, and hip-hop to bass, techno, and all flavors of house. It's everything you need to start making music
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.