For analog I/O, the Quantum 2626 provides a complement of eight inputs and eight outputs. Microphone inputs are PreSonus recallable XMAX preamps and include eight combo XLR-1/4" XLR jacks for instruments (channel 1-2), mic-level (channels 1-8), or line-level (1-8) signals, as well as two 1/4" preamp outputs and two 1/4" line returns. The output section includes eight 1/4" TRS outputs, two 1/4" main outputs, and a two headphone jacks, each with dedicated volume controls.
The digital I/O includes two banks of optical ADAT I/O as well as S/PDIF connections, bringing the grand total of ins and outs to 26x26. You'll find that the unit sports BNC wordclock connections, facilitating wordclock sync with other pieces of gear in your studio such as a master clock. The 5-pin DIN MIDI I/O lets you connect your MIDI controller and send MIDI signals. There are eight LEDs for each channel, which indicate signal presence and clipping. The Quantum 2626 is powered by the included 12 VDC power supply and ships with PreSonus Studio One Artists and the Studio Magic Plug-In Suite.
- 26 x 26 Thunderbolt 3 ultralow-latency audio interface
- <1 ms roundtrip latency; record direct to DAW with your favorite plug-ins engaged
- 24-bit / 192 kHz operation with high-quality 115 dB A/D/A converters
- Simultaneous I/O up to 26 inputs / 26 outputs (at 44.1 or 48 kHz)
- 8 pristine XMAX preamps
- 2 instrument Inputs
- 8 balanced line inputs
- Dual headphone outputs with independent level control
- Balanced stereo main outputs with independent level control
- 8 DC-coupled balanced line outputs
- 2 preamp direct outputs with returns to insert outboard gear
- Main output level control
- Balanced stereo main output (TRS)
- Eight balanced line outputs (TRS (outs 1 & 2 share a DAC with the main output))
- Two preamp outputs (channels 1 & 2)
- Two line returns (channels 1 & 2)
- ADAT optical/dual SMUX inputs/outputs:
- 16 x 16 channels at 44.1 or 48 kHz
- 8 x 8 channels at 88.2 or 96 kHz
- Stereo S/PDIF coaxial input and output
- Thunderbolt 3 high-speed bus
- 24-bit resolution and up to 192 kHz sampling rate BNC word clock input and output with low-jitter clocking
- MIDI I/O
- Road-rugged construction with all-metal chassis and metal knobs
- 1RU (rack-mountable)
- 12 VDC external power supply (included)
- Studio One Artist
- Studio Magic Plug-In Suite
- UJAM Virtual Drummer 2 PHAT
- iZotope Neutron Elements
- Studio Linked Trophies
- SPL Attacker
- Mäag Audio EQ2
- Lexicon MPX-i Reverb
- Klanghelm SDRR2tube
- Output Movement
- Brainworx bx_opto
- Arturia Analog Lab Lite
- Power Supply
PreSonus Quantum 2626: 26x26 Thunderbolt 3 Ultralow-Latency Audio Interface
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Easy 30 Day Return Policy
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to Kellards within 30 days of the purchase date, subject to the conditions and exclusions below.
You may initiate a return or exchange by requesting an RMA at email@example.com.
Securely affix your return label to the outside of the shipping package. Return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer. We recommend you ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. We cannot be responsible for lost packages.
Return AddressKellards Return
3237 Greenpoint Ave.
Long Island City NY 11101
Please read conditions below. If all conditions are not met, Kellards reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee. All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact UPC code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and accessories. Kellards can only refund the original purchase price. Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable.
- Electronic software downloads
- Opened consumable items (e.g., film, tapes, paper, bulbs, CD, DVDs, ink cartridges, etc.)
- Underwater equipment that has been submerged
Defective or Damaged Items
Defective items may be repaired, exchanged or refunded at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
Please allow 3-5 business days for mail-in exchanges to be processed.
Refunds & Credits
Once we receive and inspect your item(s), we will credit your account. Please allow 5-7 days for a credit to appear on your account. In most cases, we will issue your refund in the same way you made the original purchase.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.