Each deck has eight RGB-colored performance pads and selectable pad modes. Integrated video mixing with full-screen support and XY control of FX deliver enhanced creative possibilities. Connect a dynamic microphone to the 1/4" mic input and multiple headphones to the 1/4" and 3.5mm headphone jacks. Signal via the built-in USB audio interface feeds the main 1/4" and RCA stereo outputs for easy connection to a PA. The Touch includes a VirtualDJ PRO license key, USB cable, and external power supply.
- 7" full-color display
- Touchscreen surface for intuitive operation, developed in cooperation with VirtualDJ
- Customizable user interface
- Display up to four waveforms plus track, artist, and album information
- XY panel for direct control of FX via touchscreen
- Integrated video-mixing feature with full-screen support
- Easy media library organization via drag-and-drop of folders
- Large TRAX encoder for comfortable browsing of media libraries and cloud-streaming providers (Pulselocker and Deezer)
- 4-channel club-mixer layout with combined EQ/filter section
- Fader-FX unit for real-time editing of audio and video material
- High-resolution jog wheels with special non-slip design for pitch bending
- Activate quantize, slip-mode, and beat-grid adjustments directly via the controller
- Multi-functional XCoder encoder with various modes–loop, size, and grid-adjust
- Eight RGB-colored performance pads for creative remixing
- 12 performance modes with quick switching via the Pad Mode button and Split Mode support
- Vast adjustment possibilities for performance modes via the Param button
- Color-coded deck-switching
- 50mm pitch fader
- Fader-start support
- Integrated audio interface with high-retention USB port
- 1/4" and 3.5mm headphone outputs, 1/4" microphone input, and two sets of master outputs (balanced 1/4" and unbalanced RCA)
- Includes full version of VirtualDJ 8 PRO
- Supports MIDI for use with other software
- Kensington lock to secure the device
- Includes USB cable and external power-supply unit with international plugs
Reloop Touch 7" Touchscreen DJ Controller for VirtualDJ
- USB Cable
- External Power Supply
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Easy 30 Day Return Policy
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to Kellards within 30 days of the purchase date, subject to the conditions and exclusions below.
You may initiate a return or exchange by requesting an RMA at email@example.com.
Securely affix your return label to the outside of the shipping package. Return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer. We recommend you ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. We cannot be responsible for lost packages.
Return AddressKellards Return
3237 Greenpoint Ave.
Long Island City NY 11101
Please read conditions below. If all conditions are not met, Kellards reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee. All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact UPC code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and accessories. Kellards can only refund the original purchase price. Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable.
- Electronic software downloads
- Opened consumable items (e.g., film, tapes, paper, bulbs, CD, DVDs, ink cartridges, etc.)
- Underwater equipment that has been submerged
Defective or Damaged Items
Defective items may be repaired, exchanged or refunded at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
Please allow 3-5 business days for mail-in exchanges to be processed.
Refunds & Credits
Once we receive and inspect your item(s), we will credit your account. Please allow 5-7 days for a credit to appear on your account. In most cases, we will issue your refund in the same way you made the original purchase.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.