- V-02HD Switcher
- 2 x HDMI Inputs, 1 x HDMI Output
- Discrete Scalers on Inputs and Output
- 14 x Real-Time Adjustable Effects
This Roland V-02HD PAC1 Video Mixer Bundle is assembled to provide you with a portable micro switcher, a BOSS momentary unlatching footswitch pedal, one phono cable, and two HDMI cables. The V-02HD micro switcher handles HD footage and is small enough to fit in your gear bag. It can be mounted onto a standard tripod, so it doesn't require a rack arrangement to use it on location. Its small size and lightweight design make it well suited for use on mobile video productions. Switching is accomplished on the unit or by the included foot pedal and Phono cable.
Although small-in-size, the V-02HD is loaded with features. The inputs and both the program and preview outputs feature discrete scalers. The V-02HD seamlessly switches between two HDMI sources and features a T-bar for smooth transitions, a graphics select knob, effects select, effects control, and a menu button. The switcher powers from an included AC power supply.
- The V-02HD is a single unit that incorporates a simple switcher, high-quality scaler, input expander, audio solution, and inline video effects/compositor.
- The V-02HD takes the HDMI output from two cameras and seamlessly switches to a connected recorder or live streaming encoder. You can switch between cameras using the dedicated controls or the included footswitch.
- Audio from both cameras and external sources can be mixed together within the V-02HD and monitored through a dedicated headphone output.
- The switched output is embedded in real time and output over HDMI for reliable recording or live streaming.
- A preview output enables you to view the menu without the overlay appearing on the program output.
- The switcher operates with 10-bit 4:4:4 processing.
- Integrated scalers enable the mixing of different formats, such as HD to SD and computer resolutions.
- You can embed and de-embed audio, both analog and digital.
- The V-02HD has built-in three-band EQ and dynamics.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Easy 30 Day Return Policy
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to Kellards within 30 days of the purchase date, subject to the conditions and exclusions below.
You may initiate a return or exchange by requesting an RMA at email@example.com.
Securely affix your return label to the outside of the shipping package. Return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer. We recommend you ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. We cannot be responsible for lost packages.
Return AddressKellards Return
3237 Greenpoint Ave.
Long Island City NY 11101
Please read conditions below. If all conditions are not met, Kellards reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee. All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact UPC code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and accessories. Kellards can only refund the original purchase price. Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable.
- Electronic software downloads
- Opened consumable items (e.g., film, tapes, paper, bulbs, CD, DVDs, ink cartridges, etc.)
- Underwater equipment that has been submerged
Defective or Damaged Items
Defective items may be repaired, exchanged or refunded at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
Please allow 3-5 business days for mail-in exchanges to be processed.
Refunds & Credits
Once we receive and inspect your item(s), we will credit your account. Please allow 5-7 days for a credit to appear on your account. In most cases, we will issue your refund in the same way you made the original purchase.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.