The V-8HD features an 18-channel audio mixer, and up to 24-bit, 48 kHz PCM audio with an effects library that provides gain, de-esser, noise reduction, and more. It also features left-right analog RCA inputs and outputs, as well as a 1/4" TRS headphone output. It also features a 4.3" TFT color LCD which previews each input and program output all on a single screen. On the top of the unit, there are multiple rows of input and output buttons, position, source, and levels buttons, and a fade T-bar, giving you full control of your production within the small, portable frame. You can also remotely control and monitor Atomos recorders to start/stop using a trigger button, so you don't miss a vital record. While the feature set of the V-8HD is expansive, it is also intuitive and simple to operate after the initial setup. Music venues, houses of worship, streaming media production companies, and convention centers that rely on volunteers or less-experienced technicians can take advantage of the rich feature set and ease of use, with minimal impact on existing infrastructure. You can even pair the switcher with a BOSS single or double footswitch and program over 100 commands, adding to the versatility of the V-8HD.
- V-8HD seamlessly mixes eight HDMI sources with Full HD support, even when the sources have mismatched frame rates and color spaces.
- V-8HD's eight HDMI inputs and three outputs, you're able to offer clients a vast amount of creative freedom, without increasing the budget.
- With the V-8HD's five composition layers, you'll always keep audiences engaged with visually appealing content.
- Thanks to its compact footprint, the V-8HD fits effortlessly into any live production environment, even when you have to deal with minimal setup space.
- With the V-8HD, storing and recalling unique looks requires only a few button presses.
- V-8HD has assignment buttons for sending any of your connected input devices to a dedicated aux output without affecting the main feed
- 4.3" multiviewer display means less gear to buy and haul to the gig. From a single screen, you can monitor all eight video inputs, PGM, and PVW plus menu overlay.
- Studio-grade, 18-channel audio mixer blends signals from the eight HDMI inputs and stereo RCA inputs, while a feature-packed preset effects library
- Input Scan switches input sources randomly or in sequence, while Preset Memory Scan switches between preset memories
- Via HDMI, the V-8HD operator can trigger Atomos recorders to start and stop recording
- Dedicated V-8HD remote control app turns an iPad into an efficient touch interface for the V-8HD.
- Stomp on a BOSS single or double footswitch to execute over 100 different switcher commands.
Roland V-8HD HDMI Video Switcher
- Rack Ears
- Power Supply
- 1-Year Warranty
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Easy 30 Day Return Policy
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to Kellards within 30 days of the purchase date, subject to the conditions and exclusions below.
You may initiate a return or exchange by requesting an RMA at email@example.com.
Securely affix your return label to the outside of the shipping package. Return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer. We recommend you ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. We cannot be responsible for lost packages.
Return AddressKellards Return
3237 Greenpoint Ave.
Long Island City NY 11101
Please read conditions below. If all conditions are not met, Kellards reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee. All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact UPC code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and accessories. Kellards can only refund the original purchase price. Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable.
- Electronic software downloads
- Opened consumable items (e.g., film, tapes, paper, bulbs, CD, DVDs, ink cartridges, etc.)
- Underwater equipment that has been submerged
Defective or Damaged Items
Defective items may be repaired, exchanged or refunded at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
Please allow 3-5 business days for mail-in exchanges to be processed.
Refunds & Credits
Once we receive and inspect your item(s), we will credit your account. Please allow 5-7 days for a credit to appear on your account. In most cases, we will issue your refund in the same way you made the original purchase.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.