The white HD-681EVO headphones from Superlux combine premium-quality audio components with a slender, ergonomic design to offer accurate music reproduction with full-range frequency response (10 Hz to 30 kHz) and smooth high frequencies, in a lightweight and comfortable package. Ideal for long, fatigue-free listening sessions, they are intended for use by musicians and audio professionals in monitoring applications, including recording live instruments and vocals, mixing, and more.
The HD-681EVO features around-the-ear earcups which provide sound isolation from outside noise and help eliminate "headphone bleed" when recording in the studio. The semi-open design delivers a natural sound while still offering deep bass response and minimal sound leakage. Two 50mm neodymium drivers provide a rich, balanced sound with high resolution, wide dynamic range, and excellent stereo imaging.
The headphones are equipped with a self-adjusting headband and thick around-ear cushions, providing the listener with a great fit. The HD-681EVO comes with a protective storage pouch, a gold-plated 1/4" adapter, and two detachable straight cables (3.28' and 9.84' in length).
• Circumaural, semi-open stereo headphones intended for use in professional applications
• Dynamic, 50mm drivers deliver high-resolution sound with rich low ends, flat treble frequency response, and accurate sound field positioning
• Neodymium magnets for maximum energy and minimum size
• Slender styling
• Comfortable ergonomic design with self-adjusting headband – can be twisted for single-ear monitoring
• Comes with a short 3.28'-long detachable straight cable for personal sound source applications and a 9.84'-long detachable straight cable for professional monitoring applications – both cables can be connected together for more distance if desired
• Lightweight, durable construction
• Protective storage pouch, cable clip, and gold-plated 1/4" adapter included
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.