In terms of optics, two aspherical elements and three extra-low dispersion elements are featured, which reduce both spherical and chromatic aberrations for high sharpness and clarity. An anti-reflective coating also helps to control flare and ghosting for heightened contrast and color rendering. The lens uses a manual focus design for working with subjects as close a 7.9" away and has a five-blade diaphragm for producing distinct 10-point sun stars.
- Ultra-wide lens is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras but can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 22.5mm equivalent focal length.
- As part of the Zero-D series, this lens has a rectilinear design that renders subjects with minimal distortion in order to suit architectural, interior, and landscape applications.
- Integrated +/- 11mm of shift adjustment helps to correct perspective distortion and eliminate keystone distortion.
- Large 65mm-diameter image circle easily covers full-frame sensors without any vignetting.
- The shift control works in conjunction with 360° of rotation for applying the shift in various directions, benefitting switching between vertical and horizontal shooting orientations, and the rotation mechanism has click stops at 15° increments for intuitive handling.
- Two aspherical elements limit spherical aberrations and distortion for improved sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for increased clarity and color neutrality.
- Updated anti-reflective coating suppresses flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Manual focusing design and a minimum focusing distance of 7.9" suits working with close-up subjects.
- Five-blade diaphragm produces distinct 10-point sun stars and specular highlights when stopped-down and photographing point light sources.
- Compatible with optional Shift Lens Support for more balanced mounting and to better enable using the lens for shift-type stitched panorama shooting without parallax error.
Venus Optics Laowa 15mm f/4.5 Zero-D Shift Lens for Sony E
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Easy 30 Day Return Policy
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to Kellards within 30 days of the purchase date, subject to the conditions and exclusions below.
You may initiate a return or exchange by requesting an RMA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Securely affix your return label to the outside of the shipping package. Return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer. We recommend you ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. We cannot be responsible for lost packages.
Return AddressKellards Return
3237 Greenpoint Ave.
Long Island City NY 11101
Please read conditions below. If all conditions are not met, Kellards reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee. All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact UPC code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and accessories. Kellards can only refund the original purchase price. Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable.
- Electronic software downloads
- Opened consumable items (e.g., film, tapes, paper, bulbs, CD, DVDs, ink cartridges, etc.)
- Underwater equipment that has been submerged
Defective or Damaged Items
Defective items may be repaired, exchanged or refunded at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
Please allow 3-5 business days for mail-in exchanges to be processed.
Refunds & Credits
Once we receive and inspect your item(s), we will credit your account. Please allow 5-7 days for a credit to appear on your account. In most cases, we will issue your refund in the same way you made the original purchase.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.