Five effects can be chained at any time and in any order. You can save these effects in one of the 50 user-preset patches. Switch among patches (or banks of patches) quickly with the tap of a toe, so you can change your live or studio sound with ease. You can also change global characteristics to retain a sense of unity among patches. A three-knob tone stack and the overall output level knob do not change as you cycle through your sounds. The pedal sports over 70 different effects, and you can edit or add more effects from your computer too. Simply hook the pedal up to your Mac or Windows machine over a USB cable and add effects from Zoom's Guitar Lab software. The G1X Four provides one 1/4" instrument input, one 3.5mm input for mobile devices and media players, and a combined amp/headphone output. The unit runs on four AA batteries, giving you up to 18 hours of run time. You can also power the unit with a dedicated ZOOM AD-16 AC adapter, or over USB.
- Over 70 built-in effects
- 13 amp models for simulating classic rigs
- Up to 5 effects can be used simultaneously
- Chain effects together in any order
- Built-in expression pedal
- Change sensitivity of expression pedal via the menu and display
- Tweak physical response of expression pedal with a 5mm hex key (available separately)
- Looper records up to 30 seconds depending on BPM (64 beats of CD-quality audio with seamless start and end times)
- ZOOM Guitar Lab software for creating, editing and managing effects and patches
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns, which can be used in conjunction with the Looper
- 50 memory locations for storing user-created patches
- Auto save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- Onboard chromatic tuner supports all standard guitar tunings, including open and drop tunings
- Input jack accepts standard mono guitar cable
- Both active and passive instruments supported)
- Auxiliary input jack for connection of personal music players
- Output jack for connection to amp or headphones
- Runs on 4 AA batteries
- Alkaline battery life of up to 18 hours
- USB port for firmware updates, power, and connection to ZOOM Guitar Lab
Zoom G1X Four Guitar Effects Processor with Built-In Expression Pedal
- 4 x AA Batteries
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Easy 30 Day Return Policy
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to Kellards within 30 days of the purchase date, subject to the conditions and exclusions below.
You may initiate a return or exchange by requesting an RMA at email@example.com.
Securely affix your return label to the outside of the shipping package. Return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer. We recommend you ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. We cannot be responsible for lost packages.
Return AddressKellards Return
3237 Greenpoint Ave.
Long Island City NY 11101
Please read conditions below. If all conditions are not met, Kellards reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee. All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact UPC code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and accessories. Kellards can only refund the original purchase price. Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable.
- Electronic software downloads
- Opened consumable items (e.g., film, tapes, paper, bulbs, CD, DVDs, ink cartridges, etc.)
- Underwater equipment that has been submerged
Defective or Damaged Items
Defective items may be repaired, exchanged or refunded at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
Please allow 3-5 business days for mail-in exchanges to be processed.
Refunds & Credits
Once we receive and inspect your item(s), we will credit your account. Please allow 5-7 days for a credit to appear on your account. In most cases, we will issue your refund in the same way you made the original purchase.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.